Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Back in Florida

Wow! I am back in Florida again! And Francis did not destroy Pensacola.
Horray!
A funny thing happend at the airport this time though. I was randomly
selected to be thouroghly searched. My sister and I did not notice the
"SSSS" on the tickets, so we both thought I did something wrong, again. :)
We were searched and sent on our way. They did not think my laptop was a
bomb this time (Last year they did a chemical analysis on it), so that was
good.
Right now, I am behind a proxy server, so I cannot send comic updates for
quite possibly the rest of the semester. We have a "White list" web filter
right now, and Blogger is not on it :), neither is my web site. I do have
e-mail though (no attachments), so I can update the website like I am right
now.
I am getting some internet time off campus, so there should be another
template update sometime. I want to add more posts to the home page and
have a previous link somewhere.
Anyway,
I registered for classes today, and my friend (And fellow spymac user :) )
was kind enought to rent me almost all the books I needed for a dollar. So
my total for books came out to only $120. Classes start Thursday... yay!
Today was also the first Revival service of the semester. David Young
preached a message called, "Assurance, plain and simple." I enjoyed it
alot. He discussed how we all deserve hell, and how we can get to heaven.
The text was I John.

Well, that is all for tonight, if you want to see the comics, go here:
http://jesuspower.spymac.net/comics/
If you want to e-mail me, my new address is agonza4023@students.pcci.edu .
If you visit the site regularly, e-mail me and let me know. Encouragement
(or comments of any sort :P ) is always welcome.
(Update: take a look at this page, it is very informative:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,104889,00.html )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home